Sunday 10 August 2014

d.i.y. time

LAPTOP MAKEOVER. --washi tape skin.

This past few days I've been cleaning up my room...one thing i notice; is that my laptop looks horrible...it doesn't seems like the laptop that we bought a couple of years ago...so here is how it looks...


it looks like it comes from a battle

so I've decided to be crafty...with the use of some washi tape...oopss...what's that again??? washi what??? a tape??? YES!!! it is a tape...but not just an ordinary tape, it has different styles and colors and you can remove it without any residue like other tape does...


that image above is an example of different kinds of washi tape...wondering where to buy this??? uhmmm...i bought mine on the craft store where i used to buy my crafty things...

so lets get started:
first : clean up your laptop, cellphone or any other gadget you want to cover up with washi tape so it won't leave any bumps and lumps on your things...

second: choose the type of washi tape you want to use, is it plain, dotted, stripes or combinations...what ever you prefer to use it's up to you...but there's a washi tape that soothes your personality...for me i prefer to use washi tape with black diagonal stripes...i just want my gadgets to be black as always but this time it has a white combination...take a look:



third: grab some utility knife or scissors will do also...(be careful to use hazard things)
fourth: cover your gadgets with your washi tape...and cut along the edges...or you could make designs if you want...

so here i'll show you my laptop with washi tape...



I also used some musical sheet design washi tape to make some design so it will not be purely stripes...so there you have it...make your gadget as cool as you are :)) 

happy crafting :))


No comments:

Post a Comment