Tuesday 12 August 2014

Don't mess with the DOGS

meet Sophia...my snow white hairy dog; with a "FEELING SOSYAL" attitude...just like the owner, that's me :) --but compare to me, she is the most feelingera dog ever...'coz you might don't wanna mess with her...she's a real  BRAT! She even don't like to walk on wet floors...I dont know if it's a dog instict that she might get dirty if she pass through the wet floor...she's the dog version of me...a homebody...even if you let her play around...she's not going too far away from home...even if it's just a footstep away... :))






PROFILE
Name:               Sophia
Age:                  2years old
Color:               White
Favorite toys:   Spiderman
Activities:         Barking...even if she knew the person
Friends:             None...(she's a snob)



smelling each others breath...face to face with the brat

No comments:

Post a Comment