Sunday 10 August 2014

online journal

july 23,2014
09:16 pm

can't wait to watch haunter...but still i can't watch it alone...i don't want to scare myself  ^_^
haha...maybe tomorrow i will...bakit kasi wala ka hon...wala tuloy akong kasama manood...


~~~*~*~~~


july 26,2014
6:58 am

i've been trying to update my blog since the other day and yesterday...but i'm  annoyed kasi naman naka ilang tawag na ko sa customer service kaso nag da-drop yung call so maybe i thought it was just the signal...kainis!!!

about the other day...
its not just the signal that went wrong...i really don't know what went wrong with my laptop... i'll let you see a picture of what happen.

this is my laptop looks like for about 9 hours...so sad :((


it's kinda blurry, but here it says..
       
               The User Profile Service service failed..
                User profile cannot be loaded.

so i did contact my honey to get help...after a few troubleshooting...this thing happen...


...sorry this thing doesn't work :((
but i still want to thank my honey who did well and give me the idea of what to do...
still that night...thinking and sleeping can't mashed up so did troubleshoot my laptop alone...
hindi ko talaga gusto yung sound ng troubleshoot...kasi hindi ako nakikinig sa prof ko nung college about computer science 101...ayan tuloy hindi ko ma-apply yung konting knowledge sa laptop ko...buti nalang may help desk...so click here, click there, click everywhere and voila!!! my laptop survive!! :))

thanks for the idea honey :)) lots of love <3

~~~*~*~~~

july 27, 2014
09:35 pm

i can't update my blog....anu pa nga ba...mahina ang internet connection ko ihh..kung dati 3G ang gamit ko ngayon 2G nalang...so sad hindi pa maayos ang connection ko... :((


~~~*~*~~~

august 01, 2014
04:38pm

i've been battling with my internet connection for about a week now...and so far my wifi device is not in a good condition...i just thought of it 'coz i've been calling my network operators a hundred times and it seems like they can't really fix it...

so for now i'm using tethering...hehe so poor :(( it's kinda slow...but i had no option at all...
hope that tweakker would help me to speed up my connection. maybe that's all for now :((

~~~*~*~~~

august 11,2014
11:00am

still trying to create my blog at the moment...and still having some troubles regarding on how to add some functions in my blog...thanks to azcentral and youtube tutorial i finally know what to do; and now i can update my blog :))



1 comment:

  1. https://www.techfiver.com/facebook-messenger-group-chat/

    ReplyDelete